R&D Senior Project manager
R&D Project Manager/Operation Manager
Our client is a leading high tech company with a very long history, who want to enhance and professionalise their portfolio through third party supplier. We are looking for capable candidate who will be taking the leading position on this area of responsibility.
target products : LED drivers and LED Modules
- Develops, with a holistic view, the understanding of our product portfolio based on all the functional requirements to enable the right selection of supplier and the required product definition.
- Identifies practical, fast and cost-effective ways to offer our product to our customers, whenever logical extensions of our portfolio are found.
- Lead the teams, both direct report as well as other support functions, to establish the capability and conviction of developing and producing products through third parties as a viable option on top of internal development.
- Accountable for the final success of the products so developed through third party suppliers while being empowered with all the decision-makings.
Experience and Background
- Strong background on technical (electronic engineering or equivalent) or product management - 5~8 years of experience in relevant electronic product industries. Preference will be given to those with experience in both disciplines in the lighting products.
- Solid experience of team leading with strong leadership skill, particularly valuable for those on third party management.
- Proven track record with self-driven assignment and capability to define product value preposition with outside market perspective.
- Wide-range of experience and understanding on product management, product development, and preferably procurement.
- Self-motivated with strong leadership.
- Very effective team leader to drive a team to define and execute projects autonomously.
- Result-oriented and strong sense of responsibility - willing to make tough decision independently in view of the company's success
- Candidates will expect to take up even wide scope of management responsibility within the R&D in AP AC region.