marketing & commercial manager
This role is responsible for input and implementation of the regional business plan as it relates to marketing and commercial product management. Our client is an exclusive network of high-end travel companies who work together to create customized vacations for luxury travelers. They have deep connections in the luxury travel industry and providers are hotels, airlines, cruise lines, car rental companies and high-end tour operators.
They give choice for a flexible and smart person who has strong skills in public relations and communications. To present and introduce company to their partners and members. This role is a key member in both B2B and B2C projucts.
This position will be home-based in Shanghai.
1. Provide input into the APAC regional business plan and budget.
2. Collaborate with Global Product Partnerships teams and plays a critical link between in market execution and interdepartmental synergies for Asia and China.
3. Project management of all local marketing activities, both B2B and B2C including public relations and communications, digital intiatives etc.
The ideal person:
1. Tertiary qualifications in Business, Travel/Tourism or Marketing
2. Strong skills in presentation and interpersonal communications
3. Proven track record of success in luxury travel industry
4. Fluent in English and Mandarin
5. Flexible and Self-motivated
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a diverse workforce.