China Marketing Associate Director
About Our Client
My client is local food FMCG company who has global supply chain and product resources. It has grew into category leading FMCG company and has surpass his global competitor within past 2 years.
Company culture is assertive, result driven, straight-forward and simple
About The Role
China Marketing Associate Director will takes responsibility of Product portfolio & brand activation; covering Brand Building & Brand Development for all Category, report to Marketing Director with around 2-3 subordinates
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing brand strategy & business plan covering all channel of MT, Ecomemrce, new retail etc.
- Streamline the product portfolio and NPD project
- In charge of cross-functional cooperation with sales, trade marketing, ecommerce, R&D, supply chain etc.
- ATL & BTL media plan and promotion plan
About The Person
We are looking for one marketing professional in FMCG industry. Other key requirements include:
- 5 more years marketing management in FMCG industry; food industry is preferable but not a must
- Good brand activation ability and track record
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work between teams and external agencies
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact James Zhou at + 86 21 2321 7792 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com Your interest will be treated in strict confidential.