The most frequently asked questions by our contractors

What do I do if I have not received a timesheet?

Who do I contact if my personal details change?

What do I do if I cannot work?

I am a contractor/temp registered as a company. What documents do I need to provide?

My visa has expired - what do I do?

How much superannuation do I receive?

Am I eligible for payment while attending Jury Service?

Am I eligible for annual leave?

Am I eligible for sick pay?

Am I eligible for any other leave, i.e. maternity/paternity, compassionate or study?

How do I report a workplace injury?

How do I report a workplace hazard?

What is an Individual Flexibility Arrangement (‘IFA’)?