Become a specialist recruitment consultant
What you need to know about starting your recruitment career
Hey you! Has anyone ever told you that you’d make a great recruitment consultant?
You enjoy meeting interesting people, solving problems for them and making a difference in their lives. You’re highly-driven to succeed, love a challenge and are determined to always do an exceptional job.
And on top of all this you’re down to earth, empathetic, and love being part of a team that enjoys a laugh.
If this sounds like you, read on – because we have some great opportunities in our growing Aussie recruitment business.
Let us show you why we could be a great match
What does a recruitment consultant do?
As a specialist consultant at Hudson you’ll help businesses find and hire talented people, enabling them to be successful and of course finding people their dream job in the process!
You’ll become an expert in your specialisation, able to provide a top-quality consultative service to your clients and candidates while meeting your sales goals.
You’ll use data-driven recruitment processes to hire people not only with the right skills and experience, but also the right motivational and cultural fit – people who’ll stay and perform.
What's the culture like?
What skills and experiences should I have?
We celebrate diversity and uniqueness here at Hudson – you and your teammates may all have completely different work backgrounds.
You may have already started your professional career, either in an industry relevant to your bachelor’s degree or interests, or in a customer-centric role such as account management or sales. Or you may be a graduate fresh out of uni but already acquainted with the world of work through part-time or summer jobs.
From your very first phone call to high level meetings, we will equip you with all that you need to thrive in your new role.
Our brand new interactive training program will help you get on your feet quickly, and you'll have ongoing support and coaching from our senior consultants, who create opportunities for you because they want to see you excel.
- You’re ambitious, results-driven and you thrive in a structured, target driven environment.
- You'll have great interpersonal skills because the role involves a lot relationship building, negotiation and stakeholder management.
- You'll be confident calling potential clients and introducing yourself and Hudson's value proposition, because in recruitment, you need to actively go out into the market to source job vacancies and the candidates to fill them.
- You enjoy networking, love working with people, and genuinely care about the high quality of service you provide for your clients and candidates.
- You have fantastic attention to detail, communication and multi-tasking skills. You're goal oriented and enjoy the buzz of closing a sale!